Which of these applies to you?
- You've been invited to speak to an audience of 1 - 9,000?
- You're going Live on TV for the first time?
- You're doing an unexpected radio interview?
- You've got a "Social Media Thing" To Do?
- It's your first You Tube or Podcast interview to talk about yourself?
- You've got " the jitters " before an important event"
- You've got to give a best man/woman speech at a wedding?
I can help you.
I'm Nick Dunning, I'm a leading actor in Ireland , the UK and The US (RADA. Dip Hons. Medal winner. IFTA Winner. (Sir Thomas Boleyn In The Tudors) Irish Times Best actor award. Irish Times Best Supporting Actor) and I'm also a High Performance Coach. I'm a Certified Master Practitioner of NLP. Certified Master Hypnotist. Certified Master Results Coach.
" I've worked as an actor for many years. I know how nerve wracking performing in public can be. I know how it can affect your performance and your self-belief. So now, let's dissolve your anxiety. Let's make it easy. Let's make it so you blow everyone away with your calm and confident self! Totally doable.
Nick "You can book a free 30 minute chat with me by clicking here
You'll quickly be able to deliver stunning on-camera presentations, lead engaging one on one meetings or manage teams with a greater sense of security, authenticity and confidence.
And if you want to be more persuasive, confident and engaging on camera, (including ZOOM, You Tube, Instagram Live or Tik Tok) that's especially easy...🍋
According to some studies, "Glossophobia", or the fear of public speaking, affects about 80% of the world’s population and can be one of the main barriers that stands in the way of people performing at their best and achieving their full potential and career goals. And it's so easy to fix!
I share with you quick and easy performance based strategies that are ideal for anyone who fears, or feels uncomfortable with speaking in public – in any capacity, whether on line or in person.
By the end of our time together you will:
- Know what used to trigger your anxiety and fear when it comes to public speaking and dissolve it effectively and easily.
- Learn easy ways to shrink the physical symptoms of nerves – including accelerated heartbeat, nausea, muscle tension, shaking & trembling, weak / shaky voice, shortness of breath.
- Explore how to easily relieve nerves and banish anxiety before during and after your specific event whether on-line or in person.
- Learn how to prepare before any public speaking engagement including "entering your ideal pre-performance flow state"
- Remain 100% focussed and 100% "present" when speaking in public.
- Learn powerful vocal techniques that show your confidence and authority when speaking.
- Make a deep emotional connection with your audience. (THE most important thing of all!)
Learn quick and easy solutions for rapid public speaking growth that last a lifetime
On-line or In-person
Develop a radical inner confidence and achieve your speaking goals.
On-line or In-person
Develop feelings of comfort, radiate joy and ooze confidence in front of any size audience.
From 1-9000 ...
On-line or In-person
You’re just a simple click away from a happier and more fulfilled life. Have a chat with me and sift through any questions you may have...
You can book a free 30 minute chat with me by clicking here
Niamh Lunny is Head of the Costume Department at the Abbey Theatre Dublin and served as staff representative on its board of directors. She has designed extensively for the Abbey Theatre and a range of companies in Ireland including Fishamble: The New Play Company, ANÚ Productions, The Performance Corporation, Rough Magic Theatre, The Ark and The Olympia Theatre.
Who do you relate to the most?
”Just finished appearing in front of 9,000 people...loved it!
It was in Mrs Browns Boys Live!…” 🎥 🏆
" I've also started a new writers group. The aim of this is to create our own You Tube channel showcasing our talent and go "to infinity and beyond"
Thank you for all your help and encouragement. I can't wait for the next coaching session.
”…I wanted to thank Nick Dunning for an AMAZING coaching session today!!
I am ready for anything now!
Had a super productive day and ready for a mega important week next week in a writer's room for the first time developing my TV series....exciting stuff!…”