ACTivate Coaching 2022
Are YOU Ready For Coaching With Nick?
You're in the right place if you want to get more acting work!
So what exactly is coaching for actors? Listen away...
Then make a decision and book your call...
Coaching will give you...
- Increased feelings of profound self belief so you can achieve what your heart wants.
- Knowing specifically what you want AND precisely how to get there so you can finally move from struggling actor to Next Generation A-List Actor quickly
- Massively enhanced on screen camera confidence for Film and Television - especially self tape confidence.
- Improved quality of relationship with YourSELF so you shine on camera in meetings and more importantly...everywhere!
- ( No more self esteem issues, no more I'm not enough, I'm not worthy, I can't do this, I don't deserve that. Gone for good!)
- Improved quality of relationships with Directors, Casting Directors and Agents.
- The power to build habits that increase your impact influence and income in the industry.
I'm widely considered "The Actors Expert" in subconscious reprogramming and I can help you achieve ALL of that.
I've worked with Oscar Nominees, International Sporting Stars, "A List Actors" (Downton Abbey, Mr Selfridge, Vikings, Love Hate, Normal People), Multiple Series Regulars, as well as new and emerging talent. I have the grace, the humour, the experience and the skill to give you exactly what you need to take your career to next level.
Are you ready to really go for it? Let's have a free call - to see how well we fit :-)
ACTivate Coach Lise-Ann Says :
Award winning actor, Screenwriter, High Performance Coach
Yes, acting is mental!
I totally get the extra pressures female actors have to live with.
It’s so hard to keep focussed on what you need to do for your work when you’re coping with financial strain, caring for family or friends and of course, raising children.
Motherhood is a huge issue... I’ve been an actress and mother all my life it feels!
So many concerns playing out - is it possible to have a career and be a good mum?
Is there an unspoken rule that you can have either a career or motherhood?
Do you feel judged because you’ve chosen not to have children?
Do you feel guilty focussing on your yourself?
So many questions - I now work with actresses through pregnancy and early childhood and through all the years spent juggling.
All the guilt and confusion and chaos - honestly, you’re not alone ❤️
I’m a back up service for when things get too overwhelming. When you think you just might chuck it all in, will never get the work or recognition you deserve, when you can’t seem to balance your personal and professional life.
Which of these actors do you resonate with the most?
Download my free book "17 TINY Tweaks That Make A MASSIVE Difference To Your Acting Career"
And get a FREE video self taping training course "How To Get A Quick And Easy YES! " Fast!
Spam? Nope. Never. No Way